CHEMICAL SKIN PEEL
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a minimally invasive procedure that helps improve the appearance of skin. During the procedure, you medical practitioner carefully applies combinations of powerful solution to the face, décolletage (neck and chest), or hands to remove dead skin cells .The solution penetrate into the skin ,causing dead skin cells to peel off. The new skin is smoother and more refined-looking.
There are many types of chemical peel preparations, and the right preparation for you depends on your skin type and desired results .Light or superficial peels usually consist of alpha and beta hydroxy acids, such a glycolic, and lactic , or salicylic acid that are combined to improve the appearance of :
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Mild to moderate photodamage
- Uneven tone and texture
- Acne and acne scarring
Reveal a new layer of beautiful skin with Blue PEEL RADIANCE
- Superficial , salicylic acid-base peel
- Can be used for a wide range of skin types
- Achieve instant, glowing results
- Tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 peel
- Quick and easy in –office procedure with little to no downtime.
The Diamond Aesthetics skincare professional will evaluate your skin condition and choose the peel most appropriate for you!